This morning we had our annual Christmas Open House. Here is what we did:
- Invited our neighbors over
- Prepared coffee and cookies
- Opened our door when they rang the bell
- Thoroughly enjoyed our time talking and building relationships
- Made sure they got the right coat as they left
Basically, it was rocket science.
Perhaps this would be more realistic.
You probably don’t have any problems arise when you are around your flesh and blood, but if you know someone who might…read this free booklet.
Family Feuds: How to Respond | Christian Counseling & Education Foundation
And if you are one of my siblings, and by some miracle you come upon this, you may want to read through it so you can stomach another interaction with me.
Picked up for bad behavior…
All it takes is a few balloons and a package of band-aids to get into the Christmas Spirit!