Last week we were able to take a quick trip around Spain to see other missionaries. After we returned home we realized in five days we were able to see all the missionaries currently in Spain with BMM (minus one couple who is on furlough, plus a couple who serves in Zambia – bonus points). It was an encouraging trip for multiple reasons, but here are a few specifics:
- Laughter is contagious – in any language.
- Sometimes we have no idea why God chooses to move missionaries, but we can trust he knows best.
- Success in ministry is faithfulness, not numbers.
- The gospel is the power of God in all cultures.
- Talking with someone who has passed through what we are currently struggling through can be a breath of fresh air.
- Cherries are best eaten frozen.