Here are some of the events of the past 2 weeks:
- May 10th – Seth graduated with his Master of Theology degree (ThM) from Central Baptist Theological Seminary. His thesis entitled “Partiality in the New Testament Assembly according to James 2:1-13” is currently being bound.
- May 12th – Seth and Crystal traveled down to Ankeny, Iowa to participate in doctrinal interviews by Baptist Mid Missions. The council gave their recommendation for us to become part of the missions agency.
- May 15th – We moved out of our home of 5 years in Edina and moved into a basement apartment of friends in Plymouth. We are housesitting for three weeks.
- May 16th – We closed on the sale of our house.
- May 17th – Seth stood before an ordination council composed of pastors, teachers, mentors, and childhood friends. It was an encouraging and enjoyable time to remember biblical truth. The council has recommended that Liberty ordain Seth during a public ceremony in June.
- July 1st – Seth transitions roles at Liberty Baptist from Assistant Pastor to Pastor of Evangelism and Church Planting with an assignment in Spain.
- July 10th-18th – Seth and Crystal attend Candidate Seminar at BMM headquarters in Ohio.
- August – Family time in Montana
- September – We begin our pre-field ministry at churches throughout MN, IA, and WI.
- January of 2016 – We pray we can be leaving for Spain
If you would like to sign up for our monthly newsletters, fill out the form here.