Once upon a time, in a land so far away There lived a little family, who loved to laugh and play And when they sat or walked or sang, they dreamed of another Who could one day come and join them, a little sister or brother They wanted to share the joy they had, and bring another in To what God was doing through the love that flowed from him. They wanted to share a story, a snuggle, and a song. With a child who had yet to know the meaning of “belong”. So this family prayed each night, and asked their Father above To bring them a child, who had yet to know that love. And so they prayed, and worked, and saved, they waited for the day When another child would walk through the door finally to stay. So will you help us love this one, wherever they might be And bring them home sometime this fall to join this family. And one day we all will laugh and dance, and sing out strong Because God has given a new home, and made a child belong.
Questions and Answers:
- How far along are you in the process?
- We have completed the home study and are waiting on U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services and China’s acceptance and placement.
- Where are you adopting from?
- We are pursuing an adoption from China.
- When are you hoping to bring a child home?
- We are praying that it will be fall of 2018 or early 2019.
- What other details should we know about the adoption?
- We have been approved for one or two children, ages 4 and under.
- How can I contribute?
- Follow, Share, or Contribute to our adoption story at Youcaring.
- If you would like to make a tax deductible donation, please visit Small World Adoption and make an “Adoption Sponsorship” to “Seth and Crystal Grotzke” (If you are giving through the mobile site, email the above stated gift memo to email@example.com so that the gift is applied accordingly).
- If you do give through Small World, please let us know so we can follow up with both you and the Agency.